Friday, October 30, 2020

THSTI Project Associate Recruitment 2020

Translational Health Science And Technology Institute (THSTI) has published a recruitment notification (THS/RN/01/2020/11-I). The notification is for recruitment of Study Nurse, Project Scientist-I & Other . Here you will get the complete information about THSTI Study Nurse, Project Scientist-I & Other Recruitment online application form 2020. You will get here complete detail about THSTI Study Nurse, Project Scientist-I & Other application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding THSTI Study Nurse, Project Scientist-I & Other recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.

from GovtJobGuru.in https://ift.tt/35Ov9yu

No comments:

Post a Comment