Monday, December 21, 2020

BEL Trainee & Project Engineer Recruitment 2020-21

Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has published a recruitment notification . The notification is for recruitment of Trainee Engineer-I & Project Engineer-I. Here you will get the complete information about BEL Trainee Engineer-I & Project Engineer-I Recruitment online application form 2020. You will get here complete detail about BEL Trainee Engineer-I & Project Engineer-I application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding BEL Trainee Engineer-I & Project Engineer-I recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.

from GovtJobGuru.in https://ift.tt/2LZUUpd

No comments:

Post a Comment